A unique Privy code must be installed on your Volusion 1.0 website to display your campaigns and track your website events (e.g., campaign views). If you're using a different provider, please review the instructions outlined in this guide instead.
Install the code
Follow the steps below to copy and install your Privy code.
- In your Privy account, click the Account Settings dropdown menu from the main navigation bar. Your user and account names appear on the menu.
- Select the Busines Settings option from the dropdown menu.
- In the sidebar, select Privy Code under the Business Settings section.
- Locate and copy the default code listed in the Install the code myself section.
- Log into your Volusion 1.0 account.
- Select Design > Themes from the navigation bar.
- In the Advanced Editing card of the Active Template section, select Edit HTML.
- Within the HTML coding look for the closing head tag which will look like this:
- Place the copied Privy code immediately before the closing </head> tag.
- Click Save at the top right of the page to commit your changes.
Your campaigns will then appear live on your site.