Privy’s detected attributes enrich contact information with data that Privy discovers automatically. This data may include the page they were on when they signed up for a campaign, browser information, visit history, and approximate location.
How to use Detected Attributes
You choose which detected attributes you'd like to attach to your contacts by adding hidden fields to the form of your Convert campaigns.
The following attributes are available:
- Sessions count - The number of browser sessions this user has had on your site. A session ends after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Pageviews all time - The number of pages on your site this user has viewed across all known sessions.
- Pageviews this session - The number of pages on your site this user has viewed this session.
- Current URL - The most recent URL the user was seen interacting with a campaign.
- Referring URL - Also known as referrer or referer. The previous page that sent this pageview.
- Traffic type - How the user came to your site this session. Either social, search, referral, or direct.
- Initial traffic type - One of social, search, referral, or direct. For the user’s first session, how the user came to your site.
- Initial Referring URL - Also known as referrer or referer. For the user’s first pageview, the previous page that sent this pageview.
- City, State, Country - This is determined by the user’s IP address on the Internet.
- Region Code - A geographic classification that is often used by media and gaming companies. For example, the US and Canada are R1, while Europe and Japan are R2.
- Country Code - The abbreviation of a country name such as "GB" for Great Britain.
- UTM Source and UTM Medium - The UTM parameters (if present) of the URL where the contact signed up on a Privy form.
- Signup Date - The timestamp of when that contact registered.
- Coupon Code - The coupon code the visitor received after signing up.