To prevent your campaigns from appearing during or after checkout, use the URL targeting settings available while in the Target step of the campaign designer.
To configure these settings:
- In your Privy account, select Convert > All Campaigns from the main navigation.
- Locate and select the campaign that you'd like to edit from the dashboard.
- Select the Target step from the campaign builder.
- Select the When To Show option from the Targeting Rules section.
- Select the Add targeting condition option and add a "Current URL does not contain" rule.
- In the text area, input the key terms that appear in the browser bar during your store's checkout flow. Input each term on a separate line. Common terms include cart, checkout, and thank-you, but these terms differ by provider. Check out the example term below:
- After inputting your terms, select the Save option to lock in your changes.
Nice work! The campaign won't appear during the checkout process moving forward.