To prevent your campaigns from appearing during or after checkout, use the URL targeting settings available while in the Target step of the campaign designer.
To configure these settings:
- In your Privy account, select Convert > All Campaigns from the main navigation.
- Locate and select the campaign that you'd like to edit from the dashboard.
- Select the Target step from the campaign builder.
- Select the When To Show option from the Targeting Rules section.
- Select the Add targeting condition option and add a "Current URL does not contain" rule.
- In the text area, input cart, checkout, and thank-you on separate lines.
- Select the Save option to lock in your changes.
Nice work! The campaign won't appear during the checkout process moving forward. If your store uses different pages during the checkout process, add those to your targeting rule to suppress the campaign on those pages as well.