The Reports tab in your Privy account makes it easy to see how any individual campaign is performing or how you are performing across all of your campaigns. Below are six of the metrics that you should be looking at on a regular basis.
1. Sign Up Rate: This shows you what percentage of people who see your campaigns are signing up. If your rate is low, you may want to check your offer, adjust your template, or modify your targeting.
2. Redemption Rate: This metric shows the percentage of people who have received a discount code and actually made a purchase. To improve this number, you may want to test multiple offers and see what performs best.
3. Sign Ups by Display Type: Not sure whether you want to be using pop ups, flyouts, banners, or bars? Comparing the sign ups of each display type can help you decide what type of campaign to build next.
4. Sign Ups by Trigger Type: Wondering if exit intent is driving more sign ups than a timer or scroll trigger? Using this metric, you can see which triggers are most effective at driving sign ups across one or all of your campaigns.
5. Link Clicks for Each Campaign: If you’re using “no form” campaigns or just including links in your displays, you can see which links are performing best for one campaign or across all of them.
6. Sign Ups by Source: This metric shows you where the most qualified traffic to your site is coming on based on the UTM Source. If you’re spending money to drive people to your site, you can use this information to invest more or less based on the results.