An Unauthorized Error means that Privy cannot connect to the linked account with the provided credentials. It’s like trying to pay for something online with a bad credit card, or trying to read someone else’s bank account info.
It can be triggered by any of the following scenarios:
- Deleting or editing an API key.
- Revoking permissions granted to Privy.
- Uninstalling Privy.
- The end of a trial account.
- Trying to do anything with this linked account will fail since we cannot connect to it.
- All campaigns that are connected to this linked account will not autosync new contacts until the issue is resolved.
- Customers will still be able to sign up for affected campaigns and won’t see any visual difference.
- Once the issue is resolved unsynced contacts will automatically be synced.
- If you are using API Keys, create or update the token you use for Privy.
- Go to Settings > Linked Accounts in the Privy Dashboard.
- Click on the Fix button to update the credentials for this linked account.
- If you had an affected campaign, go to its automation Tab and check the Automation Rule and review its settings.