Whether you are creating a welcome video for your website or offering video as premium content once a visitor has registered, it is easy to embed videos in your displays like the YouTube video shown in the example below.
To add a video to your display:
- Navigate to Convert > All Displays and choose or create a display.
- In the Create step of the display builder, select the Design card to open the display editor. The card is labeled with the type of display you've selected (e.g., Popup or Spin to Win).
- In the display designer, use the Add element option on the sidebar to insert an HTML element into your display.
- Select the element and insert embed code from YouTube, Wistia, or other video hosting sites. After inserting the code, you may need to make changes to the embed code or the design of your display to accommodate the video's iframe.
- Once you've made your changes, select Save at the top-right.
All set! The display now includes a video.