Convert displays can be duplicated in a single account or copied between accounts.
Note: You must be registered as a user with the same email address in both accounts in order to copy a display between the two accounts.
Create a duplicate
Duplicates can be made within a single account in one of two ways.
- From the Convert dashboard, select the Duplicate() button on the display you'd like to duplicate and confirm your decision in the prompt.
- From within the display builder, select the Duplicate() button on the upper right portion of the screen. The option will be in the same area for each display status (e.g., Draft vs. Active).
Copy to another account
To copy a display from one account to another
- Navigate to the Convert > All Displays.
- Select the Duplicate() button on the display you'd like to copy.
- In the prompt, select the account you'd like to copy to from the dropdown menu.
- Confirm your decision by clicking the Copy display button.
Note: The following display attributes are maintained in the cross-account copy: Form configuration, validations, display and thank-you page design, after-signup action, targeting rules, triggers, and schedule. Attributes or settings unique to the original account, such as automation rules, notifications, and custom fonts will not be copied between the accounts.