Privy's audience targeting rules are a collection of conditions that allow you to target individuals with specific campaigns so that you can display the right message, to the right person, at the right time. The 'Device Category' condition is particularly powerful as it empowers you to craft specific messaging or offers based on how visitors are accessing your store and browsing your products or services.
A couple of use cases for you to consider:
- Increase the size of form fields for your mobile users so they can easily input their information.
- Use a "Flyout" design that won't take over the visitors' entire screen on mobile to make the offer less disruptive to their normal browsing experience.
Create the targeting rules
To incorporate the 'Device Category' property into your campaign's audience targeting rules:
- Navigate to Convert > All Campaigns.
- Select or create a campaign that you'd like to include Device-based targeting rules.
- In the Target step, select the Who To Show It To setting and click Add targeting condition.
- Click the dropdown menu listed under the Property header and select the Device Category option from the Website Behavior section.
- Next, choose the operator and the value that you'd like the rule to evaluate.
- Finalize any additional rules and select Save.