To sync the contacts captured by your Privy Convert campaigns to your Emarsys account, you will need to link (integrate) the two accounts and add automation rules to your campaigns.
Link the accounts
To link your Privy account with your Emarsys account:
- In your Privy account, click the Account Settings dropdown menu from the main navigation bar. Your user and account names appear on the menu.
- Select the Integrations option from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Available Integrations section and select the Emarsys option.
- Enter your credentials in the prompt and then select Link Account. Your secret key is only available to the account owner or API users under Management > Security Settings.
All set! Emarsys should now appear as a linked account in the Authorized Accounts section. Time to add some automation rules.
Add an automation rule
To add an automation rule to a campaign so that the collected contacts sync to Emarsys:
- Navigate to Convert.
- Select the campaign you'd like to sync and navigate to the Follow-up step of the campaign builder. The selected campaign must include a form to sync contacts.
- Click the Sync signups button, select Emarsys from the dropdown menu, configure the presented options, and Save.
This campaign's signups will now sync to Emarsys. Click on the Sync signups button again to sync contacts to additional services or lists. Check out this guide for more information on automation rules and how to troubleshoot common sync issues.
Note: These settings must be set for each campaign individually.