The Product block allows you to quickly access and incorporate products from your Shopify catalog into your email newsletters. Simply drag the block into your content, select the product, and customize the block's title, image, and layout.
Note: This functionality is only available for accounts integrated with Shopify at this time.
Insert the Product block
To insert a Product block into a newsletter:
- Navigate to Emails + Texts > Newsletters.
- Select or create the newsletter that you'd like to include the product information.
- Select the Content option under the Design header to access the email editor. If you're creating a new email, you'll immediately be placed in the editor after selecting a template.
- Drag and drop the Product block from the sidebar's Content section to the desired location in your newsletter content.
- In the prompt, search for and select the product that you'd like to feature. The search function lets you find specific items by name or Product ID. Once an item is selected, hit Save.
A Product block is now part of your newsletter. Repeat the process to include multiple products in a single newsletter. Products can be displayed full-width or in columns.
Customize the Product block
By default, the Product block auto-populates with the selected product's title and primary image. The entire image and title area will direct the recipient to the associated product page in a new tab when clicked. To update or override these default settings:
- Click the Product block that you placed in your newsletter.
- Customize the block's options, including the selected product, the title/description, the on-click behavior, and other design elements in the sidebar.
Test the Product block
With the email customized, return to the top of the email editor and click the Send Test Email button to ensure all of the content displays as expected in your inbox.