After you've published some campaigns, you can review a snapshot of your ongoing performance via your Privy homepage. However, to focus specifically on the performance of all your campaigns or drill down and analyze individual campaign performance, the Convert dashboard is your best option.
Note: All campaign types provide viewership data, while those that include forms also provide signup, conversion, and order data.
Access the Convert dashboard
Select Convert > All Campaigns from the main navigation to access the Convert dashboard.
Review your overall performance
Navigate to the Convert dashboard via the main navigation to review your campaign performance in aggregate. The following information is available via this view:
- Campaign Views: The total number of campaign views since account creation. A view is registered when the campaign loads on a visitor's screen.
- Total Signups: The total number of campaign signups since account creation. A sign-up is registered when a visitor submits their information via a campaign.
- Total Orders: The total number of orders since account creation. An order is registered when someone signs up for your Privy campaign and then completes a purchase through your store using the same email address. Privy counts an order regardless of whether or not the customer used a coupon code during checkout.
- Campaign Revenue: The total revenue collected from all contacts who signed up via a Privy campaign and subsequently made a purchase. This revenue attribution is only available to Privy accounts integrated with a Shopify or BigCommerce storefront.
Note: If your store uses a currency other than USD, the revenue generated will still display an accurate monetary amount. Privy will use the day's applicable exchange rate to reflect the generated campaign revenue in USD on the dashboard when someone makes a purchase.
Review campaign-specific data
To access campaign-specific performance information, navigate to the Convert dashboard, and locate the desired campaign. An overview of the campaign's standalone performance is available on its card, while additional information (e.g., Conversion %) is available by clicking the card and opening up a campaign-specific report.
Available card data
A preview of each campaign's performance is available via its campaign card on the Convert dashboard. The metrics that may display in this card preview are:
- Views: The total number of views this campaign has received. A view is registered when the campaign loads on a visitor's screen.
- Signups: The total number of signups this campaign has received. A sign-up is registered when a visitor submits their information via the campaign. If the campaign does not include a form, signups cannot be collected, and the Clicks metric may appear instead.
- Orders: The total number of orders attributed fully or in part to the campaign. An order is registered when someone signs up for your Privy campaign and then completes a purchase through your store using the same email address. Privy counts an order regardless of whether or not the customer used a coupon code during checkout. If the visitor signs up for multiple campaigns and then makes a purchase, the order metric will increase for all submitted campaigns. Following a purchase, the attribution cycle resets.
- Clicks: The total number of clicks received by links in the campaign. This metric will only appear if the campaign does not include a form and cannot collect signups.
Available report data
After clicking on a specific campaign card, additional data visualization will appear. The included data will depend on whether or not the campaign included a form.
- Form-Free Campaigns: This campaign type will include a line graph illustrating the views and clicks that the campaign experienced over the last 30 days. To analyze data outside of this date range, select the More Reports option above the graph and check out this guide.
- Campaigns with Forms: This campaign type will include a line graph illustrating the views, signups, and conversion rate of the campaign for the last 30 days.
The campaign's conversion rate is automatically compared to the e-commerce industry average, which is 2%. A thumbs-up 👍 will appear next to the metric if your conversion rate is above the 2% average, while a gold star 🌟 will appear if it is above 5%. The email addresses and signup dates associated with your conversions will appear in the table below the graph.
To analyze data outside of this date range, select the More Reports option above the graph and check out this guide.