Zapier connects Privy to over 2,000 apps using triggers and actions to automate work between Privy and other apps. For example, when there's a new contact in Privy (trigger), you can add the contact to a Google spreadsheet (action) using Zapier.
The Zapier integration within Privy is free to all Privy users. The integration requires a Zapier account, and certain apps integrated with Zapier may require a paid Zapier subscription. Review Zapier's pricing page for more information.
Warning: If you are setting up a Zap to send contacts into Privy that aren't there yet, please reach out to the Customer Support team to enable this functionality.
Create a zap
To create and enable a Privy-related zap:
- Navigate to the Privy Integration listing in Zapier's marketplace.
- Click the Connect to 2000+ Apps button.
- Select the desired event from the Trigger Event dropdown menu (e.g., Signup) and hit Continue. If you've never connected your Zapier account to Privy, you'll be prompted to sign in to your Privy account and authorize the connection.
- Once authorized, you'll be prompted to test the selected trigger. For example, a signup test will search for and then display the information from a recent signup event. With a successful test registered, select the Continue button.
- Next, select the + sign to set up your action. If you've never connected your Zapier account to the selected app, you'll be prompted to sign in to your account and authorize the connection.
- Once authorized, you'll be prompted to set up your action. Customize the action as needed, then click Test + Continue.
- With a successful test registered, click the + sign to add another action or the Turn on Zap button to launch the Zap as is.
Disable a zap
To disable a Privy zap in Zapier:
- Go to Zaps.
- In the upper left, use the search box to search for the Privy zap. You can search by the name of your Zap or the names of the apps used in your Zap.
- Toggle the On button to the Off position.
Delete Privy from Zapier
To delete the Privy app from Zapier:
- Go to My Apps in Zapier.
- Locate and select the Privy app from your list.
- In the My Connections section, select the ellipsis (three-dot) menu and then Delete.