Installing the Privy code on your SpaceCraft site is easy! Just follow these quick steps below:
1. Copy the Privy code from your Privy dashboard. Settings > Privy code
2. In your SpaceCraft account, enable developer permissions for your account
3. In your SpaceCraft account, click on the content tab on top of the dashboard and click the “Footer link” on the right hand side
4. In the footer > content section, click the green plus icon to add a new block, then choose HTML code.
5. Paste in the Privy code, click save, then click publish on the top right!
You’re all set! Now that the code is installed, you can now design and publish website campaigns without ever messing with code again.