A Configuration Error means that Privy failed to sync contacts due to improper configuration with the linked account.
It can be triggered by any of the following scenarios:
- A mismatch of custom field names between Privy and the linked account.
- A mismatch of the is required setting of a field between Privy and the linked account.
- New contacts will not autosync to the connected account until the issue is resolved.
- Customers will still be able to sign up for affected campaigns and won’t see any visual difference.
- Once the issue is resolved unsynced contacts will automatically be synced.
- In the Privy Dashboard, navigate to the affected campaign and open the form fields card.
- Review the names and required settings and compare them to your linked account, making changes as necessary.