If you're already using Privy's onsite displays to grow your contact list, you can also replace the embedded form in the footer of your Shopify store with a Privy form.
Using a Privy embedded form in your site footer makes sure that all your contacts--wherever they sign up on your site--can be synced with all of Privy's integration partners.
Once you've created your Privy embedded form, replacing your newsletter sign up form within Shopify is easy. Here's how:
1. Go into your Shopify theme sections.
2. Go to the newsletter block and remove it.
3. Add in custom HTML block from advanced menu
4. In another browser tab, open your Privy account. Click on the embedded form display that you've created and navigate to the "Design" section. Click the "Get embed code" button.
5. Copy the Privy embed code from your Privy account. This can be found in the design step of an embedded form campaign.
6. Paste the Privy embed code into the HTML block in your Shopify store.
7. Your Privy embedded form will now show in your store!
8. Lastly, make sure that your Privy embedded form syncs your signups to any other systems. This can be done in the “Automation” step of the embedded form campaign.