To sync the contacts captured by your Privy Convert displays to your FreshMail account, you will need to link (integrate) the two accounts and add automation rules to your displays.
Link the accounts
To link your Privy account with your FreshMail account:
- In Privy, click the Account option from the navigation. Your business name appears there.
- Select the Integrations option from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Available Integrations section and select the FreshMail option.
- Enter your credentials in the prompt and then select Link Account. To locate your API Key and Secret, follow these instructions from FreshMail.
All set! FreshMail should now appear as a linked account in the Authorized Accounts section. Time to add some automation rules.
Add an automation rule
To add an automation rule to a display so that the collected contacts sync to FreshMail:
- Navigate to Convert > All Displays.
- Select the display you'd like to sync and navigate to the Follow-up step of the display builder. The selected display must include a form to sync contacts.
- Click the Sync signups button, select FreshMail from the dropdown menu, configure the presented options, and Save.
This display's signups will now sync to FreshMail. Click on the Sync signups button again to sync contacts to additional services or lists. Check out this guide for more information on automation rules and how to troubleshoot common sync issues.
Note: These settings must be set for each display individually. Please, refer to this FreshMail article to configure a double opt-in setup.