If your company does business across regions or with a customer base that speaks multiple languages, you'll likely want to present them with localized campaigns. This approach ensures that the visitor is able to view the content in the language with which they are most comfortable.
Note: Most web browsers will automatically offer to translate the page depending on the viewer's language settings. This approach is best used when you offer language-specific sites.
To translate a campaign in Privy:
- Navigate to the Convert > All Campaigns.
- Duplicate() the campaign that you'd like to translate. More details here.
- Rename the copy with the Edit() button.
- Update the copy's content manually or with the assistance of a translation service like Google Translate. Areas often overlooked during translation include the campaign's form labels and the content of the campaign's thank-you page or follow-up message.
- Consider updating the copy's Who To Show It To settings in the Target step so the campaign only appears on certain pages, such as those that include specific country codes.
- Save and publish the campaign when the translation is complete.
Success! You have translated your campaign.