To sync the contacts captured by your Privy Convert campaigns to your Constant Contact account, you will need to link (integrate) the two accounts and add automation rules to your campaigns.
Link the accounts
To link your Privy account with your Constant Contact account:
- In Privy, click the Account option from the navigation. Your business name appears there.
- Select the Integrations option from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Available Integrations section.
- Select the Constant Contact option and log into your Constant Contact account.
- After logging into Constant Contact, select the Allow option.
All set! Constant Contact should now appear as a linked account in the Authorized Accounts section. Time to add some automation rules.
Note: Double opt-in is available for Constant Contact. By default, this feature is turned off. To enable this feature, please review Constant Contact's Confirmed Opt-in guide.
Add an automation rule
To add an automation rule to a campaign so that the collected contacts sync to Constant Contact:
- Navigate to Convert > All Campaigns.
- Select the campaign you'd like to sync and navigate to the Follow-up step of the campaign builder. The selected campaign must include a form to sync contacts.
- Click the Sync signups button, select Constant Contact from the dropdown menu, configure the presented options, and Save.
This campaign's signups will now sync to Constant Contact. Click on the Sync signups button again to sync contacts to additional services or lists. Check out this guide for more information on automation rules and how to troubleshoot common sync issues.
Note: These settings must be set for each campaign individually.