To sync the contacts captured by your Privy Convert campaigns to your Mad Mimi account, you will need to link (integrate) the two accounts and add automation rules to your campaigns.
Link the accounts
To link your Privy account with your Mad Mimi account:
- In Privy, click the Account option from the navigation. Your business name appears there.
- Select the Integrations option from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Available Integrations section and select the Mad Mimi option.
- Enter your credentials in the prompt and then select Link Account. To access your API Key, please follow these steps from Mad Mimi.
All set! Mad Mimi should now appear as a linked account in the Authorized Accounts section. Time to add some automation rules.
Add an automation rule
To add an automation rule to a campaign so that the collected contacts sync to Mad Mimi:
- Navigate to Convert > All Campaigns.
- Select the campaign you'd like to sync and navigate to the Follow-up step of the campaign builder. The selected campaign must include a form to sync contacts.
- Click the Sync signups button, select Mad Mimi from the dropdown menu, configure the presented options, and Save.
This campaign's signups will now sync to Mad Mimi. Click on the Sync signups button again to sync contacts to additional services or lists. Check out this guide for more information on automation rules and how to troubleshoot common sync issues.
Note: These settings must be set for each campaign individually.