To sync the contacts captured by your Privy Convert campaigns to your Retention Science account, you will need to link (integrate) the two accounts and add automation rules to your campaigns.
Note: Privy can sync the following fields to Retention Science: address1, address2, city, state, zip, country, phone, birth_year, gender, birthday. Your field name in Privy must exactly match the corresponding field name in Retention Science. Privy uses the lowercase md5 of the contact's email address as the user's record ID.
Link the accounts
To link your Privy account with your Retention Science account:
- In your Retention Science account, navigate to the Integrations Center in Cortex by navigating to Cortex > Integrations and selecting the Privy plugin.
- Click Install and wait for the plugin to complete the installation.
- Once installed, click Generate a new key under the "API KEY" section and copy the key.
- In Privy, click the Account option from the navigation. Your business name appears there.
- Select the Integrations option from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Available Integrations section and select the Retention Science option.
- Enter your credentials in the prompt and then select Link Account.
All set! Retention Science should now appear as a linked account in the Authorized Accounts section. Time to add some automation rules.
Add an automation rule
To add an automation rule to a campaign so that the collected contacts sync to Retention Science:
- Navigate to Convert > All Campaigns.
- Select the campaign you'd like to sync and navigate to the Follow-up step of the campaign builder. The selected campaign must include a form to sync contacts.
- Click the Sync signups button, select Retention Science from the dropdown menu, configure the presented options, and Save.
This campaign's signups will now sync to Retention Science. Click on the Sync signups button again to sync contacts to additional services or lists. Check out this guide for more information on automation rules and how to troubleshoot common sync issues.
Note: These settings must be set for each campaign individually.
To troubleshoot common issues or configure the integration to sync additional information, including custom fields and coupon information, please refer to the linked Retention Science documentation.