To sync the contacts captured by your Privy Convert campaigns to your SendPulse account, you must link (integrate) the two accounts and add automation rules to your campaigns.
Link the accounts
To link your Privy account with your SendPulse account:
- Log into your SendPulse account and open Account settings.
- Choose the API tab, activate the REST API, and click Save. After these steps, the API (Client) ID and (Client) Secret will be created. Copy the data for use in Privy.
- In Privy, click the Account option from the navigation. Your business name appears there.
- Select the Integrations option from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Available Integrations section and select the SendPulse option.
- Enter your email, Client Key, and Client Secret into the prompt, and then select Link Account.
All set! SendPulse should now appear as a linked account in the Authorized Accounts section. Time to add some automation rules.
Add an automation rule
Note: These settings must be set for each campaign individually.
To add an automation rule to a campaign so that the collected contacts sync to SendPulse:
- Navigate to Convert > All Campaigns.
- Select the campaign you'd like to sync and navigate to the Follow-up step of the campaign builder. The selected campaign must include a form to sync contacts.
- Click the Sync signups button, select SendPulse from the dropdown menu, configure the presented options, and Save.
This campaign's signups will now sync to SendPulse. Click on the Sync signups button again to sync contacts to additional services or lists. Check out this guide for more information on automation rules and how to troubleshoot common sync issues.