To sync the contacts captured by your Privy Convert displays to your CM Commerce, formerly Conversio, account, you must link (integrate) the two accounts and add automation rules to your displays.
Link the accounts
To link your Privy account with your CM Commerce account:
- In Privy, click the Account option from the navigation. Your business name appears there.
- Select the Integrations option from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Available Integrations section and select the CM Commerce option.
- Enter your credentials and API Key in the prompt and then select Link Account.
All set! CM Commerce should now appear as a linked account in the Authorized Accounts section. Time to add some automation rules.
Add an automation rule
Note: These settings must be set for each display individually.
To add an automation rule to a display so that the collected contacts sync to CM Commerce:
- Navigate to Convert > All Displays.
- Select the display you'd like to sync and navigate to the Follow-up step of the display builder. The selected display must include a form to sync contacts.
- Click the Sync signups button, select CM Commerce from the dropdown menu, configure the presented options, and Save. Please note, the default CM Commerce contact list will not allow you to pass over contacts that you have collected in Privy. You will need to create a list for your email addresses other than/in addition to your default list. Any list that you manually create in CM Commerce, not the default list, will allow you to pass contacts over.
This display's signups will now sync to CM Commerce. Click on the Sync signups button again to sync contacts to additional services or lists. Check out this guide for more information on automation rules and how to troubleshoot common sync issues.