The Convert tool offers various display types and templates that can be customized in a variety of ways via plays or from scratch. If you've designed a display using the "Build your own" option and decided that you'd like to take it in another direction, its type or template can be quickly changed via the display builder.
Note: All previous content and design work are lost when the display is swapped.
Change the display type
To update the display type or template associated with a "Build your own" display:
- Navigate to the Convert > All Displays via the main navigation.
- Select the display that you'd like to update to open the display builder.
- Select the Create tab and then click on the current design card (e.g., Popup, Banner, etc.).
- Review the existing display and copy/paste any content that you'd like to save/reference to an external source. This content will be reset once a new display type is selected.
- Select the Templates > Choose a template from the dropdown menu at the top-right.
- Select a new design and then click the Choose selected button at the top-right.
- Confirm your decision and acknowledge that previous content is overwritten via the prompt.
That's it! The display type or template has been changed. You can now customize the display's content and design using the display designer.