Whether you are creating a welcome video for your website or offering video as premium content once a visitor has registered, it is easy to embed videos in your campaigns like the YouTube video shown in the example below.
To add a video to your campaign:
- Navigate to Convert > All Campaigns and choose or create a campaign.
- In the Create step of the campaign builder, select the Design card to open the campaign editor. The card is labeled with the type of campaign you've selected (e.g., Popup or Spin to Win).
- In the campaign designer, use the Add element option on the sidebar to insert an HTML element into your campaign.
- Select the element and insert embed code from YouTube, Wistia, or other video hosting sites. After inserting the code, you may need to make changes to the embed code or the design of your campaign to accommodate the video's iframe.
- Once you've made your changes, select Save at the top-right.
All set! The campaign now includes a video.