To track contacts that visit your site from a Facebook ad and then signup via a Privy form, you can install a Facebook event code on the pages that include your Privy Convert displays. The code will allow you to track these "leads" in your Facebook Ads account.
Note: To use Facebook event codes, you must have already installed the Facebook Ads tracking pixel. Information on installing third-party pixels is available here.
Copy the event code
To start triggering and tracking these events, you will need to copy this code:
Install the event code
To install the event code:
- Select the Account option from the navigation bar. Your business name appears here.
- Select the Business Information option from the dropdown menu.
- In the sidebar, select Customizations under the Business Settings section.
- Paste the copied event code into the Conversion Pixels area.
- Select the Save Changes option at the bottom of the page.
Note: Privy will now fire the pixel after every new form submission. You should begin to see lead counts increment in Facebook Ads after around 24 hours.