Privy's audience targeting rules are a collection of conditions that allow you to target specific individuals with specific campaigns so that you can display the right message, to the right person, at the right time. After linking your Privy account to a Smile.io account, you'll gain access to the following Smile properties for targeting purposes.
- Smile Point Balance
- Smile Referral URL
- Smile State (membership in the program)
- Smile VIP Tier ID
- Smile VIP Tier Name
Create targeting rules
To incorporate Smile properties into your audience targeting rules for a campaign:
- Navigate to Campaigns.
- Select or create a campaign that you'd like to include Smile-based targeting rules.
- In the Target step, select the Who To Show It To setting and click Add targeting condition.
- Click the dropdown menu listed under the Property header and select the Custom fields option from the Customer Attributes section. Two additional dropdown menus will appear.
- In the Field dropdown menu, search for and select the desired Smile property
- In the Field Type dropdown menu, select the field's corresponding format. For example, the VIP Tier Name values would be text, while the Points Balance would be a number.
- Next, choose the operator and the value, that you'd like the rule to evaluate.
- Finalize any additional rules and select Save.
Great work! This campaign will now only appear to contacts who meet these criteria. For example, this bar campaign reminds Gold tier customers that they are currently entitled to free shipping.