Find answers to common questions concerning managing your account.
Privy currently offers four plans: Convert for onsite displays, Email, Text, and the Starter Plan - a discounted bundle of Convert and Email. By default, all accounts start with the Convert plan for onsite displays and 5,000 monthly pageviews, which is sometimes referred to as Privy Free.
Upgrade or add a plan
To increase the Convert plan limits or add Email, Text, or the Starter Plan:
- Navigate to the Plans page in your Privy account.
- Select the appropriate Buy option next to the desired plan.
- On the subsequent screen, review your billing information and select Confirm & Pay.
See Privy's pricing page for more information.
Downgrade or cancel a plan
To decrease the Convert plan limits, or remove Email, Text, or the Starter Plan:
- Navigate to the My Plan & Billing page in your Privy account.
- Select the appropriate Cancel button next to the desired product.
It is important to note that each of these plans must be managed separately and are not automatically canceled if you uninstall the application. In particular:
- Downgrading the Convert, Email, Text, or Starter plan does not automatically cancel or downgrade your other plan(s).
- Downgrading or canceling your connected e-commerce store (e.g., Shopify) does not automatically cancel your Privy plan(s).
- Uninstalling or removing Privy from your store does not automatically cancel your plan(s).
To close your Privy account, navigate to your Business Information page and click the Close account button. When closing an account, please note:
- Closing an account is not reversible.
- If you are on a paid plan when closing an account, Privy will attempt to cancel it automatically.
- If your profile is attached to multiple businesses, you will need to close each account separately.
- Navigate to the Submit a request page.
- Provide your email address. It must be associated with a user in the Privy account.
- Use "Compliance - Data Removal Request" as the subject line.
- In the request's description, please provide:
- The Business Name and Website URL listed in your Privy account here.
- Select the Submit button.
Following the submission, all of the account's identifiable information will be scrubbed within 30 days. Once the information is removed, it cannot be restored.
Billing support is available via email, between 9 am to 5 pm EST (excluding weekends and holidays) at email@example.com. You may also leave a voicemail at (240) 453-4282, and the team will return your call during regular business hours. Please note that this phone number is only for billing purposes. All other inquiries should be directed to Privy's Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.