Insert the code
To insert custom code into a campaign:
- Navigate to Convert and select or create a campaign with a display.
- In the Create step, select the (Campaign Type) Design option to access the editor.
- Select the Add element option from the sidebar, followed by the Add HTML option from the subsequent dropdown menu.
- Select the new HTML element from the sidebar's Elements list.
- Select the Save option at the upper right when you are done with your changes.
In the example shown below, the custom CSS included in the element removed the "X" option from the bar campaign. This design change means the announcement cannot be dismissed.
Remove the closing "X" from the corner of a campaign.
Remove the shadow design from a campaign's button.
box-shadow: 0 0px !important;