To sync the contacts captured by your Privy Convert displays to your Postscript account, you will need to link (integrate) the two accounts and add automation rules to your compatible displays.
Link the accounts
To link your Privy account with your Postscript account:
- In Privy, click the Account option from the navigation. Your business name appears there.
- Select the Integrations option from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Available Integrations section and select the Postscript option.
- Enter your email address and API Token in the prompt and then select Link Account.
All set! Postscript should now appear as a linked account in the Authorized Accounts section. Time to ensure that your display includes the proper fields and disclaimer information.
Create a compatible display
For the proper information to sync to Postscript so that you can send contacts text messages, a display must include the phone field and a consent disclaimer with the following language:
The complete display should look something like this:
With the proper fields and disclaimer included in your display, it's time to add an automation rule to sync the collected contacts from Privy to your Postscript account.
Add an automation rule
To add an automation rule to a display so that the collected contacts sync to Postscript:
- Navigate to Convert > All Displays.
- Select the display you'd like to sync and navigate to the Follow-up step of the display builder. The selected display must include a form with the phone field and the appropriate consent disclaimer as outlined in the previous section of this guide.
- Click the Sync signups button, select Postscript from the dropdown menu, configure the presented options, and Save.
This display's signups will now sync to the selected keyword automated flow in Postscript. Click on the Sync signups button again to sync contacts to additional services or lists. Check out this guide for more information on automation rules and how to troubleshoot common sync issues.
Note: These settings must be set for each display individually.